حجم: – مگابایت
محصول : ۲۰۱۹ آمریکا
زمان: – دقیقه
ژانر : درام | جنایی | هیجانی
امتیاز: – از ۱۰
کارگردان: Nichelle D. Tramble
بازیگران: Michael Beach, Monique Capelta, Lizzy Caplan
اطلاعات بیشتر : کلیک کنید
خلاصه سریال : ( ترجمه ماشینی ) یک پادکست جرم واقعی سعی در حل رمز و راز پیرامون مرگ یک پدرسالار خانواده دارد.
ادامه مطلب
First Squad: The Moment of Truth 2009,بلوری,دانلود انیمیشن First Squad The Moment of Truth 2009 BluRay,دانلود انیمیشن First Squad: The Moment of Truth 2009,دانلود انیمیشن اولین جوخه لحظه ای از حقیقت,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم First Squad: The Moment of Truth 2009 720p,دانلود مستقیم First Squad: The Moment of Truth 2009 1080p,زبان اصلی,ژاپنی,
ادامه مطلب
Do you remember those times when I wrote about how I want X to want me, how I wanted him to feel like he needed me? Well, maybe that day finally came along. It has been only a few hours maybe that I’m swirling in the thought of the things we said. I always bring the idea of being a bad girl with X. I can easily do it because I know X never lets Xself  to act on it. But tonight was different. I felt something that I had never felt before. I felt hot burning desire. It must’ve been so for X to allow Xself to say those things. I had never received such powerful words from X. I had a dream last night. X and I were sitting on the couch by the kitchen door in the old house. The children were playing on the ground. X looked into my eyes not noticing the looks of the children. X felt my arm a
Truth is, I'm tired. My body isn't holding up. I feel broken and it seems like I can't do anything right. Problem after problem keeps coming at me. Keeps haunting me down. I force myself to keep telling my parents, I'm fine. I can't have them worrying about me all the time. I'm NOT fine. My body and my soul and my mind, they all are broken. They even doesn't work properly anymore. I hate upsetting people, so I have to smile and send cute things to them. They shouldn't feel my pain. They shouldn't get upset because of me. It's me. So simple, Sad. 

+ Me to my friends: its a beautiful day! Lets be happy! You're amazing. Me, deep down in my heart: crying on the floor.  
+ Me: *knee hurts, can't stand, have a cold, basically coughing to death*My mom: Omg, I'm worried about you, are yo
Dear X,
I told you I like you, you told me you love me, you love me a lot. You said you’re crazy about me, you said you miss me very very very much. I said I want you, you asked what it meant. I said it means I want to have you spiritually as well as physically. You asked what physical meant. I said it meant I want to touch your cheeks with my lips. And your lips (with my lips as well) I want to look deep into your eyes. You said your heart worked with a battery and that it skipped a few beats each time. You said you want me. I asked what it meant. You said it meant I need you, I love you, I miss you, I want you to always be mine. And I said “So did I :( )
Last night or maybe it was this morning, I told you I want you and I won’t control myself if I have you alone to myself. You shou
  Just 2 h later I called her and started to complaining and gave some excuses..'I Feel that I'm lonliest fuckin girl on the earth , I'm so tired because of this shitty world , everything is  complicated'  She listened to all of my nags
"U know? I'M Here because i don't believe excuses , s.one broke u?no one holds ur hands?fuck them! , u got this? U need nothing but yourself , u don't need them , this is the TRUTH , u wanna face the truth or wanna cry about it?wht u gonna do? , be honest with yourself , Just look in the mirror and see the fuckin amazig girl in it ,"
Do whatever u want , achieve ur dream whatever it is"
You're fuckin amazig and I believe u with whole of ma heart"
She said.
#Legitimacy_and_Opperession_of_imam_Hossain(as)
#Message_1
In the name  of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
By the recognition of Imam Hossain(as) seeking truth will become alive in men.  Hating oppression and oppressors and getting away from the way of wrong people crops and joining to the true front is created in them.  Know the people of the true and the wrong front. Don't be deprived from the truth station.   The process of Karbala is always repeating. Karbala isn't an event. It's a process and always  continuing. The incident of Karbala is a criterion for people to recognize those who are like Yazid in your time, the front and those who are like Hossain in your time.  You can't be between the front of the wrong and right and declare your neutrality, whoever declares neutr
There are seasons, life gets on your wick as far as a simple accident can raze you to the ground. Once in a blue moon, you recoil from every single stuff. you hate others' guts even you hate yourself. Seems this is the main idea behind being: a bitter pill to swallow. Idk, there are a set of things, people and emotions that you care about but they ignore you cruelly.
Morning, MohammadAli had been called me, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" he told me. Will be possible if a man has a foot to take a step, but the truth is there are legions of footless soldiers here. I replied. Occasionally best act is plonking yourself next to your house that is burning, kill yourself laughing.
Remedios! you know? I'm terribly sorry, I never ever managed to make u feel happy, I
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
He was an addict, a loser, a despicable human being.
But, one fleeting dream that may not have been a dream at all reawakens his once-lost senses.
Possessing a very unique ability, he would use that, and the dream, to forge his path in the world now known as the Lost Paradise.
….
“The son of god Gula has returned.”
I was lost in the world of gambling.
I turned my back on my family and even betrayed my lover.
I wasted every day of my life.
It was a life of trash.
The reality told me thus:
That I would amount to nothing no matter what I did.
In order to change my pathetic life, I chose fantasy, instead.
Even then, it was the same story.
I wondered if salvation would come at the end of the long road.
But, I was forced to kneel down in d
Tonight was magical. Maybe in a thousand years I would never had thought that such a night could exist!
Y fell asleep in the corner of the Haseer. X lay down with his head on a sleeping bag. I did the same thing after a while. And after a time we found ourselves talking about stuff. First, X showed me the big bear constellation and how we find the North star with it. And then wwe looked for other constellations and spotted comets and shooting stars. we spotted Zohreh and Moshtari and Zohal. X brought us proper pillows and blankets. We lay there next to each other for a long time and X told me how every body thinks stusff about us. He told me how my mom had asked him to make the rip get cancelled. And how he himself was having second thoughts about hte trip even a half hour before it. I ask
I am so lost in what surrounds me. Not in the typical sense but I am lost in a special way, just like my language gone wild. I know the way home but the problem is that I don't know my real home. I'm simply lost and don't know how to get out. I have already written that for an isolated system, it is impossible to get out of its state circules without outer help.
I have some recent intuitions which I can't just connect them altogether. I know that there is reality. I know that people can individually have intuitions. I know that the Islamic states are not advertising the correct version of Islam. I know that I need to follow my natural life cycle consisting of marriage and so on. I don't belong to any community as I started to think differently. Now I don't align to any community to find fr
avicii_the nights
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

Hey, once upon a younger yearWhen all our shadows disappearedThe animals inside came out to playHey, when face to face with all our fearsLearned our lessons through the tearsMade memories we knew would never fade
One day my father—he told me,"Son, don't let it slip away"He took me in his
Martyr Morteza Aviny was born in Iran in the year 1947. It was in the Pahlavi era when he began his studies at the School of Fine Arts, University of Tehran. As he described himself, “I studied at a school of arts for years. I used to go to evening gatherings to recite poetry and visit painting galleries. I listened to classical music.”He wore a tie and lived a western lifestyle. He frequently smoked cigarettes and had a passion for Western philosophy. Yet, he had a quest for finding the Truth.Regarding his search for the Truth, he said: “luckily, life took me to a path where I had to be honest with myself first, and with others second; and deeply acknowledge that pretending to be knowledgeable can never replace being knowledgeable and even that knowledge cannot be obtained by merely
با سلام،
خیلی ممنونم که وقت خود را در اختیار من می گذارید که حقیقت بعضی چیزهایی در بین ما بد جا افتاده را درست جا بندازم مثل حقیقت خدا دین و همانمطور که قبلا گفتم هیچ اجباری نیست و فقط کمی تامل نیاز دارد مهمترین موردی که من را خوشحال می کند این است که شما وجود دارید خلق شده اید و فرصت زیستن دارید ولی بیایید با هم درست و کامل زندگی کنیم. شاید با این اتفاق تولدی دیگر داشته باشیم.
،HiThank you very much for giving me time to put the truth of some of the things that have gone wrong with us, such as the

FROM US ARE THE TWELVE GUIDED ONES.THE FIRST OF THEM IS AMIR-UL- MU’MININ, ALI-IBN-ABITALIB AND THE LAST OF THEM IS THE NINTH FROM MY PROGENY WHO IS THE IMAM ESTABLISHING THE TRUTH. THROUGH HIM, THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH WILL MAKE ALIVE THE EARTH AFTER ITS DEATH AND WILL MAKE THE RIGHTEOUS RELIGION TO PREVAIL OVER ALL RELIGIONS, THOUGH THEENEMIES MAY AVERSE.FOR HIM IS THE ‘GHAIBAH’ (OCCULTATION), DUE TO WHICH A GROUP WILL FORSAKE RELIGION WHILE ANOTHER GROUP WOULD REMAIN STEADFAST AND CONSEQUENTLY VEXED. THEY WOULD BE SCORNED AND SARCASTICALLY ADDRESSED:
‘IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH, THEN WHEN WILL THIS PROMISE TURN OUT TRUE?!
Know that anyone who forbears and tolerates the teasing of the enemies during occultation is like one who participates in the holy Jihad accompanying the Prophet (s.a
دوستان عزیز پیج Truth.think به موارد زیر می پردازد
مدیتیشن - اخلاق
سنت - کیهان
انسان - ذهن
آرامش - زیبایی
پیج اینستاگرام با 22400 مخاطب
Instagram.com/truth.think

پیج تلگرام هم تازه تأسیس کردیم
T.me/Truth_think
لحظات زیبایی را برایتان آرزومندم

لینک عضویت بهترین لینکدونی فعال رایگان تلگرام
[ ] The complete prayer is known as the prayer of fireO, Lord! I spent the night and started the morning and I 'll Take You as a witness and Your testimony is sufficient for me, I'll as witness the angels, throne bearers, and dwellers of the seven heavens and the earth, the prophets and messengers, the righteous servants, and all your creators, your testimony is sufficient for me, so bear witness that I testify that there is no god except You, One without partners, and indeed Mohammad (P.B.U.H.) is Your servant and messenger and what is worshiped other than You from the throne to seven basement floors all are fabricated and invalid. Except for Your generous essence of that is Superior and Noble and above all that no descriptors are capable of describing the majesty and glory of Your realit
"The Truth About Purim"
The Purim Festival that called Festival of lot's is a Jewish Holiday that
 Commemorates the saving of the Jewish People from Persian Empire
 ? ? ? ? But What's The Real Truth Behind This Festival
This Event Mentioned  in the Book of Esther Clearly
 When Haman Figure Out The Secret of Esther and His Influence In Xerxes I court
 About War Between Persian Empire and Greece Empire, "Esther" used  her Power To
kill About 77000 Iranian People

Click To Watch
نام پرده نما: Agatha and the Truth of Murder 2018
ژانر:Crime / Drama / Mystery
امتیاز:  IMDB
کارگردان :
نویسنده :
بازیگران:
فیلم نامه :
تدوین:
آهنگساز:
فیلمبرداری :
اطلاعات بیشتر پرده نما :IMDB و WIKI و rottentomatoes
کشور تولید کننده:
تاریخ انتشار :
زبان پرده نما :اِنگلسی اَمریکن
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه :
میزان فروش :
کیفیت های تصویری :
کیفیت های صوتی :
مدت زمان: 
رده سنی : بزرگسال
خلاصه داستان:

دانلود با کیفیت 720
دانلود با کیفیت 1080
نام پرده نما: It's a Hard Truth Ain't It 2018
ژانر:Animation / Documentary
کارگردان :
نویسنده :
بازیگران :

فیلم نامه :
تدوین :
آهنگساز:
فیلمبرداری :
کشور تولید کننده:
تاریخ انتشار :
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه :
میزان فروش :
کیفیت های تصویری :
کیفیت های صوتی :
مدت زمان: 
خلاصه داستان:

دانلود با کیفیت 720
دانلود با کیفیت 1080
Mr.RaefiPour’s Speeches
Lecturer & Scholar in Religions
But Satan is clever. Sometimes he uses our relation with God to defeat us. So beware that he can abuse our love towards the Ahl al-bayt. God knows how much Wahhabis perform prayers and fast. So did Satan. He prayed for 6000 years. None of us are able and will be able to pray that much. Our lives would not suffice to do so. It is said that Satan lay prostrate for 2000 years within these 6000 years. However, his prayes won’t save him nor do him good.
The Truth About Purim
 About War Between Persian Empire and Greece Empire,Esther use of her Power To
   : Watch to See How This Happen
Click To Watch
The Truth About Purim
 About War Between Persian Empire and Greece Empire,Esther use of her Power To
Click To Watch
The Truth About Purim
The Purim Festival that called Festival of lot's is a Jewish Holiday that commemorates the saving of the Jewish People from Persian  Empire !!! 
 About War Between Persian Empire and Greece Empire , Esther use of her Power To 
Click To Watch
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
But, one fleeting dream that may not have been a dream at all reawakens his once-lost senses.
Possessing a very unique ability, he would use that, and the dream, to forge his path in the world now known as the Lost Paradise.
….
It was a life of trash.
But, I was forced to kneel down in def
Second Coming of Gluttony
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
….
It was a life of trash.
But, I was f
There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit
And this is official. NO MORE SCHOOL.
I loved it. I loved the ppl I met, the things that I went through, all those nice memories, bad stuff, loving and hating, lies and truth.
I feel I grew up at the moment I left the school.
Yup, I'm sentimental.IDFC!
P.S: I hugged her as if it was the last time. I got tears and so does she. I was like, "I really wanted to forgive u for hurting me, but I can't. I am too much injured and I cannot let it go. I have to care for me first, so I will let you go, eventhough I loved you so much and you knew it. You knew it clearly and still..."
P.S2: City of Stars... Are u shining just 4 me?
امتیاز :
6.7/10
ژانر : TV Movie , معمایی
سال انتشار : 2018
مدت زمان : 92
کیفیت:WEB-DL 720p

محصول کشور : انگلستان
کارگردان :Terry Loane,
ستارگان :Ralph Ineson,Ruth Bradley,Tim McInnerny,Blake Harrison,Pippa Haywood,Michael McElhatton,

در سال 1926 , با زندگی شخصی اش پاره‌پاره شد و نویسندگی اش در بحران , یک خواهر آگاتا کریستی تصمیم گرفت که یک قتل
دانلود فیلم Agatha and the Truth of Murder 2018
Life isn't Easy
It's been so long since the last time we actually had a conversation. It didn't go well but it was really effective. I mean after that, we broke up. We talked about a lot of things. You seriousely did give me a peice of your mind but on the other hand I had no idea how much you are right and how much I was a d!ck. 
Anyway, you know, I wasn't in a good mental situation. I had a lot in my mind and everything was crazy. But it wasn't a good reason to be an a55hole. 
You left and you told me that you will probabley get marry soon. I will tell that story another time. But now I want to focus on what happend after. 
It was nine months ago...  when you told me about that guy. I totally freaked out, even though that I didn't want to be with you forever. After our final conversa
موضوع فیلم جرئت و حقیقت که من به اشتباهی اول، شماره ی 2 آن را دیدم در مورد تعدادی دوست دانشجو است که برای تعطیلات بهار خود به سفر می روند. آنجا در یک مهمانی با کسی آشنا می شوند که او این دوستان را به یک صومعه قدیمی و خرابه می برد و در آنجا به آن ها پیشنهاد بازی جرئت و حقیقت را می دهد. آن ها هم می پذیرند و بازی می کنند. نقش های اصلی این فیلم لوکاس (با بازی Tyler Posey بازیگر سریال Teen Wolf) و دو دوست صمیمی دختر، به نام مارکی، دوست دختر لوکاس و اولیویا (با بازی
The useful amulet for treating feverThe amulet which the prophet ( P.B.U.H.) taught to Fatima (P.B.U.H.) to be special for her and every believer who acknowledges the truth.And it belongs to Him whatever rests during the night and day. And He is Hearer and Knowing all things. O fever if you believe the Great God and His honor messenger don't crush bones and drink no blood and go from the bearer of this writing towards one who doesn't believe to the Great God and His honor prophet and his household namely Mohammed, Ali, Fatima and Hassan and Hossein (P.B.U.T.) 
حقیقت چیست؟
14- عرفان و خاصه عرفای اسلامی و ایرانی جمعاً بر این امر متفق القولند که خود انسان حجاب حقیقت خویش است و باید از میان خویش برخیزد. در اینجا انسان بعنوان کانون ضدیت با حقیقت و دشمن اصلی و بلکه تنها دشمن حقیقت است و در عین حال تنها تشنه حقیقت است. از این دیدگاه حقیقت همان سرالاسرار است که هر عارفی به زبان استعاره و الفاظ و امثال هزارتوی خود اشاراتی به حقیقت می کند که هر کسی می تواند مطابق میل خود از آن برداشتی کند. و اصلاً خود عارفان سرگ
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
دانلود سریال نهنگ آبی قسمت 8 - Serial Nahang Abi Ep 8
سریال نهنگ آبی قسمت هشتم
Nahang Abi 8

19-year-old Gracelyn Sorrell was 14 years old when he began to watch sexual films. He lost his father in 2013. He thought it was a way to comfort him and escape his grief.
Gracelyn told me about this addiction. He was watching these movies until 3:00 in the night from his secret family phone. Gracelyn, a high school student at that age, was embarrassed about spending all of her time watching sexual films and was still feeling guilty. Gracelyn continued her life with a 3-hour sleep every day until 2016, which also affected her success in her classes.
ادامه مطلب
  Day 2 Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forget 
دوستم بهم گفت تو با کمترین تلاش بهترین نتیجه رو میگیری.
همیشه بهم گفتن تو خیلی عاقلی.
مشاورم میگه تو خیلی باهوشی.
مدیرم بالاخره اعتراف کرد تو خیلی عوض شدی ،این جمله برام خیلی باارزش بود
خیلیا بهم میگن که خیلی مهربونم‌.
یه آقایی بهم گفت من به تو همیشه به عنوان یه خانم احترام گذاشتم تو قابل احترامی این جمله خیلییییی زیاد برام باارزش بود.
امروز حالم بهتره خیابان انقلاب نرفتم اما دیشب یه کم زودتر خ
Legasov: What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all.

: Chernobyl

بالاخره تموم شد (خوبه کلا ۵ قسمت بود)! نمی‌خوام داستانش رو تعریف کنم یا حرف تکراری بزنم چون این روزا همه دارن ازش میگن. فقط در این حد که: فیلمی که براساس یه داستان ترسناکِ واقعی ساخته شده باشه، از هر فیلم ترسناکی ترسناک‌تره! لحظه‌هایی بود که صدای نفس نفس زدن شخصیت‌ها کاملا اون حس ترس رو القا می‌کرد (مثل سکانسی که چند تا داوطلب رفته ب
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ
دانل
نام پرده نما: The Truth About Killer Robots 2018
ژانر:
کارگردان :
نویسنده :
بازیگران :

فیلم نامه :
تدوین :
آهنگساز:
فیلمبرداری :
کشور تولید کننده:
تاریخ انتشار :
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه :
میزان فروش :
کیفیت های تصویری :
کیفیت های صوتی :
مدت زمان: 
خلاصه داستان:

دانلود با کیفیت 720
دانلود با کیفیت 1080
 Mister k,Mister k
They told me not to be sad
It is just a matter of tim
What if you had stopped the tim
  What if Im stuck on yours 
Mister k,Mister k 
از گروه Aaron ، اگر تشابهی بین حروف مستر کی و یک اقای کی دیگه پیدا کردین،نظر شما محترم.
بماند برای اینده، که امروز به شدت ترسیدیم و اشک ریختیم و نابود شدیم.
استاد راهنمای ارشدم بهم گفت: «آینده ت رو روشن میبینم»
معلم فیزیک سوم دبیرستانم که یه خانوم خیلی مهربونی هم بود گفت:«اگه یه نفر یه کار بد در حقت کنه، فراموش نمیکنی و نمی تونی ببخشیش.»
منا تو دوران دبیرستان بهم گفت:«آدم حسودی هستی.»
پیمان از کانادا بهم گفت: «به طرز وحشتناکی باهوشی.»

اگرچه دوست دارم اولی و آخری واقعا درست باشن ولی تا حدی  باهاشون مخالفم و احساس میکنم نظرشون اغراق شده واقعیت هست ولی خب یاداوری شون امید میده بهم و یه جورایی دوست
Soudabeh:Khair (good deed)  should have 12 aspects. The fist aspect is Amir AL _   Moumenin ( Commander of the faithful) . One has to take the decree  from him. That  is,  what should be done or what should not be done.The second aspect is Al_Hassan _e_Ali Taqi who is the piety of the act (take caring of the act). The third aspect is Al_Hossein _e_Shahid who is the witness of the act The forth aspect is Ali Ibn AL_Hossein Zein Al Abedin who is the Adornment of the act.The fifth aspect is Mohammad Ibn Ali Baqer who is the Splitter of the science of the prophets ( the act must be clear without any ambiguity). The sixth aspect is Jafar Ibn Mohammad AL_ Sadegh who is the truth  of the act ( sincerety of the act). The seventh aspect is Mosa Ibn Mohammad AL _Kazem who is controling 

Imam Ali Ibn Musa al-Ridha (PBUH) said:
 "As for news of the time (of reappearance) indeed my father told me having heard it from his father who heard it from his ancestors who heard it from  Amir al-Muminin (PBUH) that it was asked from the Prophet Muhammad (PBUHHF)'O the Apostle of Allah! When will al-Qa'im from your offspring appear?'He said, 'His similitude is the similitude of the Hour (of resurrection).
None but He shall manifest it at its time. It is heavy for the heavens and the earth. It will not come to you except suddenly.
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آ
+Hello, I'm P calling from G, can I speak to Mr.X? 
-Hello P! I'm gonna put you through.
ding. 
-Hello, it's X. 
+(WowwwwW)!  hello X! it's P calling from G, I wanted to check that you received my mail abt the Y request...
-yeah hellooo P ! I recieved and I'm gonna answer by Friday. 
+Thanks.
(you have wonderful voice by the way. like voodooist in the deep of jungle! like a laughing sculpture in a closed museum! like... like a god, chasing a dead! )
+Bye!
and I hung up, thinking what would happen if I told all of this? 
but really, very catching voice. I'll save him on my phone as "Mr. Voodoo"
 Awaiting means expecting an event that will definitely happen. This is the meaning of awaiting. Awaiting means that this future is definite. This is especially true if we are awaiting a living and primed entity.
 We are not awaiting someone who has not been born yet. No, we are awaiting someone who exists and is present among us. There are certain narrations according to which people can see him, but they do not recognize him. In certain narrations, he has been likened to Prophet Joseph whose brothers used to see him. He was present among his brothers and he used to sit beside them, but they could not recognize him. It is such a clear and motivating truth. This facilitates awaiting. Humanity needs this awaiting and the Islamic Ummah needs it even more. This waiting puts responsibilities
BluRay,The Little Drummer Boy 1968,دانلود The Little Drummer Boy,دانلود The Little Drummer Boy 1968 720p,دانلود انیمیشن The Little Drummer Boy 1968,دانلود انیمیشن The Little Drummer Boy با کیفیت 1080p,دانلود انیمیشن پسر کوچولوی طبل زن The Little Drummer Boy 1968,دانلود انیمیشن کوتاه,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن The Little Drummer Boy 1968,
ادامه مطلب
1.روز تاریک جنگ پیشرفته : 16 دانلود
2.یوهاهاها 2.1 : 12 دانلود
3.ماشین های قراضه 2 رئیس بزرگ : 11 دانلود
4.روز تاریک گم شدن در جنگل 1.2 : 10 دانلود
5.عصر شیطان 1 : 6 دانلود
6.ماشین های قراضه 1، یوهاهاها 2، یوهاهاها 1 : 5 دانلود
7.روز تاریک گم شدن در جنگل 1 : 4 دانلود
8.روز تاریک گم شدن در جنگل 1.1 : 1 دانلود
تمامی بازی های گفته شده از همین وبلاگ قابل دانلود می باشند.
تگزاس 2, دانلود فیلم تگزاس 2, دانلود فیلم
تگزاس 2 با لینک مستقیم, دانلود فیلم تگزاس 2 با کیفیت عالی, دانلود
رایگان فیلم تگزاس 2, پژمان جمشیدی, حمید فرخ نژاد, دانلود تگزاس, دانلود
رایگان فیلم تگزاس, دانلود فیلم, دانلود فیلم ایرانی, دانلود فیلم ایرانی
تگزاس, دانلود فیلم تگزاس 1080p, دانلود فیلم تگزاس با لینک مستقیم, دانلود
فیلم تگزاس مسعود اطیابی, دانلود فیلم جدید, دانلود کامل فیلم تگزاس, سام
درخشانی, فیلم, مسعود اطیابی,

ادامه مطلب
Twelfth Imam" Documentary"

The Truth is Bigger than Any Sect 

? What's Your Question About The Spirit of Twelfth Imam
? Like Other People, Couldn't Realize the Reality Of Savior's
? What's The Connection Between The Prophet Muhammad and Prophet Jesus Christ with Imam Mahdi
?WHO ARE THE OTHER IMAM's Before The Twelfth Imam and What Happened To Them

All of Your answer's are in History

: FIRST watch This Clip About The Spirit of Eleven Imam's and Prophet Muhammad

Click To Watch

AFTER watching The Top Clip,  You Probably will Got Your answer's About The Root of Twelfth Imam 
I invite You to See The Documentary of Twelfth Imam - Imam Mahdi  with Full Details and Special Truth About Him

?Who is mahdi

Click To Watch

Twelfth Imam" Documentary"
The Truth is Bigger than Any Sect 
? What's Your Question About The Spirit of Twelfth Imam
? Like Other People, Couldn't Realize the Reality Of Savior's
? What's The Connection Between The Prophet Muhammad and Prophet Jesus Christ with Imam Mahdi
?WHO ARE THE OTHER IMAM's Before The Twelfth Imam and What Happened To Them

All of Your answer's are in History
 : FIRST watch This Clip About The Spirit of Eleven Imam's and Prophet Muhammad

Click To Watch

AFTER watching The Top Clip,  You Probably will Got Your answer's About The Root of Twelfth Imam 
I invite You to See The Documentary of Twelfth Imam - Imam Mahdi  with Full Details and Special Truth About Him
?Who is mahdi

Click To Watch
BluRay,Rock Dog 2016,x265 HEVC,دانلود Rock Dog 2016 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Rock Dog 2016,دانلود انیمیشن Rock Dog با کیفیت 1080p,دانلود انیمیشن راک داگ,دانلود انیمیشن راک داگ Rock Dog 2016,دانلود رایگان انیمیشن Rock Dog 2016,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم,دانلود کارتون جدید,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Rock Dog 2016,دوبله فارسی,راک داگ,سگ موسیقیدان,کیفیت بلوری,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,DVDRip,MKV,Pat and Mat in a Movie 2016,انیمیشن خانوادگی,پت و مت,دانلود Pat and Mat in a Movie 2016 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Pat and Mat in a Movie 2016,دانلود انیمیشن پت و مت 2016,دانلود انیمیشن پت و مت Pat and Mat in a Movie 2016,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون پت و مت,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Pat and Mat in a Movie 2016 1080p,
ادامه مطلب
What if our tomorrow means that we are here together?
What if we are taking chances just to lose it all?
Am I really crazy thinkin' 'bout this all together?
What if I've been missing, the writing on the wall?
What if
Johnny Orlando ft. Mackanzie Zigler
+ اون روز که داشتم کتابامو جمع می‌کردم، تیکه پاره‌های این آهنگو تو نصفشون دیدم.
Passenger خواننده باکلاسیه، من وسعم به همین مکنزی و جانی اورلاندو می‌رسید. :)) 
BluRay,The Tom and Jerry Show 2016,The Tom and Jerry Show Season 2,x265 HEVC,بلوری,دانلود انیمیشن تام و جری فصل 2,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فصل 2 انمیشن تام و جری,دانلود فصل دوم انیمیشن تام و جری The Tom and Jerry Show 2016,دانلود فصل دوم تام و جری 2016,دانلود فیلم,دانلود کارتون موش و گربه,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن The Tom and Jerry Show Season 2 720p,
ادامه مطلب
Religionology

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher’s speech
The major issue of religion is a history of human history and a continuation of
the world. It has accompanied the length and width of time, so that there is no
period and no place for the truth of religion to be present. Religion is
born with man and remains with the man to all places and he not releases him
and has nothing but a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at the peak and sometimes in the
nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the favourites of God, it stands with
their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are victorious, religion is jubilation
in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and hearts, in verbs and fingers. And
whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and have the illusion of victory,
BluRay,The BFG 1989,x265 HEVC,بی اف جی,داستان انیمیشن بی اف جی,دانلود The BFG 1989 720p,دانلود انیمیشن بی اف جی 1989,دانلود انیمیشن بی اف جی The BFG 1989,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود فیلم با دوبله فارسی,دانلود فیلم خانوادگی,دانلود کارتون The Big Friendly Giant 1989,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن The BFG 1989 1080p,زبان اصلی,کیفیت بلوری,
ادامه مطلب
“Stomp the Yard 2: Homecoming” دنباله “Stomp the Yard” سال 2007 است. این درام زنده توسط راب هاردی به فیلمبرداری شد. این فیلم پس از وقایع فیلم اول اتفاق می افتد ، همانطور که شخصیت اصلی دی جی ویلیامز با بازی کلمبوس کوتاه ، عضو انجمن برادری تاتا نو نو در دانشگاه Truth در آتلانتا …The post دیوید بانر – Stomp The Yard 2: Homecoming appeared first on باشگاه مشتریان خبری اینفوجاب.
via باشگاه مشتریان خبری اینفوجاب https://ift.tt/2yVbX5f
مشاهده مطلب در کانال
The Day of the Crows 2012,دانلود The Day of the Crows 2012 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Le jour des corneilles 2012,دانلود انیمیشن The Day of the Crows 2012,دانلود انیمیشن روز کلاغ ها,دانلود انیمیشن روز کلاغ ها The Day of the Crows 2012,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن The Day of the Crows 2012 1080p,
ادامه مطلب

دانلود صفحه 1
دانلود صفحه 2
دانلود صفحه 3
دانلود صفحه 4
دانلود صفحه 5
دانلود صفحه 6
دانلود صفحه 7
دانلود صفحه 8
دانلود صفحه 9
دانلود صفحه 10
دانلود صفحه 11
دانلود صفحه 12
دانلود صفحه 13
دانلود صفحه 14
دانلود صفحه 15
دانلود صفحه 16
دانلود صفحه 17
دانلود صفحه 18
دانلود صفحه 19
دانلود صفحه 20
دانلود صفحه 21
دانلود صفحه 22
دانلود صفحه 23
دانلود صفحه 24
دانلود صفحه 25
دانلود صفحه 26
دانلود صفحه 27
دانلود صفحه 28
دانلود صفحه 29
دانلود صفحه 30
دانلود صفحه 31
دانلود صفحه 32
دان
Banana 2010,BluRay,Despicable Me,x265 HEVC,بلوری,دانلود انیمیشن Banana 2010,دانلود انیمیشن Banana 2010 1080p,دانلود انیمیشن Despicable Me: Banana 2010,دانلود انیمیشن موز,دانلود انیمیشن مینیون ها Banana 2010,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی انیمیشن Banana 2010,دانلود فیلم جدید,دانلود کارتون Banana 2010 720p,دانلود مستقیم Despicable Me: Banana 2010,مینیون ها,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz 2016,x265 HEVC,دانلود Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz 2016 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz 2016,دانلود انیمیشن تام و جری بازگشت به سرزمین اوز 2016,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود کارتون موش و گربه 2016,دانلود مستقیم Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz 2016 1080p,زبان اصلی,
ادامه مطلب
My Dog Tulip 2009,x265 HEVC,داستان انیمیشن My Dog Tulip 2009,دانلود My Dog Tulip 2009 720p,دانلود انیمیشن My Dog Tulip 2009,دانلود انیمیشن با کیفیت HD,دانلود انیمیشن مای داگ تولیپ My Dog Tulip 2009,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن My Dog Tulip 2009 1080p,درام,زبان اصلی,سگ ژرمن شپرد,مای داگ تولیپ,
ادامه مطلب
برنده یعنی دزد!برنده یعنی اختلاس گر!
برنده یعنی کار کم و حقوق زیاد!
برنده یعنی اونی که از زیر کارها در میره!
برنده یعنی کسی که همیشه و هرجا قانون رو دور بزنه و میان بر پیدا کنه!
برنده یعنی اونی که صد مدل دروغ بگه و صدتا چهره و رنگ عوض کنه!
ترجیح می دهم بازنده باشم
چون
بازنده یعنی کسی که مطالعه می کنه
بازنده یعنی کسی که خوب می نویسه
بازنده یعنی کسی که خلوت و تنهایی رو به حضور در جمع بی ثمر و بی فایده ترجیح میده
بازنده یعنی قانون مدار
بازنده یعنی ا
BluRay,x265 HEVC,دانلود 9 Dollars 99 Cents 2008 720p,دانلود انیمیشن 9 دلار 99 سنت,دانلود انیمیشن Nine 9 Dollars 99 Cents 2008,دانلود انیمیشن Nine Dollars 99 Cents 2008,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون $9.99 2008,دانلود کارتون جدید,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن 9 Dollars 99 Cents 2008 1080p,دوبله فارسی,زبان اصلی,فانتزی,کیفیت بلوری,
ادامه مطلب
دانلود قسمت 4 فصل هشتم سریال گیم اف ترونز | دانلود قسمت چهارم گیم اف ترونز فصل 8  برای دانلود قسمت چهارم فصل هشتم گیم اف ترونز کلیک کنید. بیشتر بخوانید ... دانلود زیرنویس فصل چهار سریال Game of Thrones · دانلود زیر نویس ...
دانلود فصل چهارم سریال گیم اف ترونز دانلود فصل چهارم سریال گیم اف ترونز | دانلود سریال گیم اف ترونز فصل 4 |دانلود فصل چهارم سریال بازی تاج و تخت | گات.
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,Lascars 2009,x265 HEVC,ارازل,حجم کم,دانلود Lascars 2009 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Lascars 2009,دانلود انیمیشن ارازل Lascars 2009,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Lascars 2009 1080p,کمدی,کیفیت بلوری,
ادامه مطلب
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام دلبر بی نشان
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده دلبر بی نشان
رضا ملک زاده به نام دلبر بی نشان
Reza Malekzadeh - Delbare Bi Neshan
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام چشمان وحشی
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام با من چه کردی
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام آتش پاره
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام گریه کردم
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام دلم رفت
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام عشق خیالی
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام عجب دلی
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک
La Chouette & cie,انیمیشن فرانسوی,جغد صورتی,دانلود انیمیشن La Chouette,دانلود انیمیشن La Chouette and cie 2014,دانلود انیمیشن جغذ صورتی فصل 2,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فصل دوم انیمیشن جغد صورتی La Chouette & cie 2014,دانلود فصل دوم کارتون La Chouette and cie Season 2,دانلود کارتون جغد صورتی 2014,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن La Chouette & cie,کیفیت DVDRip,
ادامه مطلب
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام دلبر بی نشان
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده  دیوونه تر
رضا ملک زاده به نام دلبر بی نشان
Reza Malekzadeh - Delbare Bi Neshan
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام چشمان وحشی
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام با من چه کردی
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام آتش پاره
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام گریه کردم
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام دلم رفت
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام عشق خیالی
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک زاده به نام عجب دلی
دانلود آهنگ رضا ملک ز
دانلود فیلم современная золушка از سایت ایندکس وار دریافت کنید.
دانلود فیلم современная золушка بدون سانسور
دانلود فیلم современная золушка دانلود فیلم اخیر دانلود فیلم خارجی فیلم دانلود فیلم легенда об искателе به بهترین حال دانلود فیلم короткое слово. تریلر متداول فیلم ترسناک Malevolent 2018 ستارگان Florence Pugh Celia Imrie Ben دانلود فیلم ترسناک Monstrum 2018 کیفیت.
ادامه مطلب
دانلود سریال مانکن 1 تا 10 
به زودی لینک ها گذاشته میشود با عرض پوزش که لینک ها کار نمیکند.
دانلود سریال مانکن قسمت 1
دانلود سریال مانکن قسمت 2
دانلود سریال مانکن قسمت 3
دانلود سریال مانکن قسمت 4
دانلود سریال مانکن قسمت 5
دانلود سریال مانکن قسمت 6
دانلود سریال مانکن قسمت 7
دانلود سریال مانکن قسمت 8
دانلود سریال مانکن قسمت 9
دانلود سریال مانکن قسمت 10
دانلود سریال مانکن قسمت 11

BluRay,Edison and Leo 2008,x265 HEVC,ادیسون و لئو,دانلود,دانلود Edison and Leo 2008 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Edison and Leo 2008,دانلود انیمیشن Edison and Leo با کیفیت 1080p,دانلود انیمیشن ادیسون و لئو Edison and Leo 2008,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Edison and Leo 2008,زبان اصلی,کمدی,کیفیت بلوری,
ادامه مطلب
بیا سعی کنیم واقع بین باشیم. امتحانای نهایی اون قدر ک ممکنه برای همه بی اهمیت باشه برای من نیست‌. من اگ بخام ب اون چیزی ک میخام برسم نیاز دارم ک نمره های دبیرستانم و معدلم خوب باشه... همه هی فاز میدن ک نه و اینا مهم نیست و هواست ب کنکورت باشه! اون ۶۰ درصد قضیه اس! در صورتی ک احتمالا ب نمرات دبیرستانم توجه زیادی بشه! نسبت ب همه نمرات بَد نیست ولی باید  بهتر از اینا باشه... خعلی بهتر!
از اون طرف هم اگ باز هم بخام ب اون چیزی ک میخام برسم نیاز دارم درصدها
1080p,تام و جری,دانلود انیمیشن Tom and Jerry The Dog House,دانلود انیمیشن تام و جری خانه سگی Tom & Jerry The Dog House,دانلود انیمیشن موش و گربه,دانلود انیمیشن موش و گربه خانه سگی,دانلود رایگان,دانلود کارتون تام و جری با دوبله فارسی,دانلود گلچین تام و جری از سال 1992 تا 2010,دانلود مستقیم Tom & Jerry The Dog House,دانلود موش و گربه,دوبله فارسی,کیفیت HD,موش و گربه,
ادامه مطلب
480p,Bling 2016,BluRay,MKV,x265 HEVC,بلینگ,دانلود Bling 2016 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Bling 2016,دانلود انیمیشن بلینگ Bling 2016,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم Bling,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Bling 2016,دوبله فارسی,کیفیت بلوری,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,Get Squirrely 2015,x265 HEVC,خلاصه داستان,دانلود,دانلود Get Squirrely 2015 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Get Squirrely 2015,دانلود انیمیشن سنجاب باهوش Get Squirrely 2015,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی انیمیشن Get Squirrely 2015,دانلود فیلم Get Squirrely 2015,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم Get Squirrely 2015 1080p,زبان اصلی,کیفیت بلوری,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,Ice Age Collision Course 2016,دانلود Ice Age Collision Course 2016 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Ice Age Collision Course 2016,دانلود انیمیشن عصر یخبندان 2016,دانلود انیمیشن عصر یخبندان 5,دانلود دوبله فارسی انیمیشن Ice Age Collision Course 2016,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Ice Age Collision Course 2016 1080p,زبان اصلی,کارتون عصر یخبندان,کیفیت بلوری,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,La Chouette 2006,انیمیشن سه بعدی فرانسوی,بلوری,جغد صورتی,دانلود انیمیشن La Chouette 2006,دانلود انیمیشن جغد صورتی,دانلود رایگان,دانلود فصل اول انیمیشن جغد صورتی La Chouette,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون جغد صورتی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن La Chouette,کمدی,
ادامه مطلب
دانلود ریمیکس هیپ هاپ ایرانی
دانلود آهنگ هیپ هاپ خارجی 2018
دانلود اهنگ هیپ هاپ الناز قاسمی
دانلود آهنگ هیپ هاپ خارجی 2017
دانلود آهنگ هیپ هاپ برای ماشین
دانلود اهنگ هیپ هاپ رقص الناز قاسمی
دانلود آهنگ هیپ هاپ فارسی شاد
دانلود اهنگ هیپ هاپ 2017
BluRay,Despicable Me 3,Despicable Me 3 2017,x265 HEVC,بلوری,دانلود Despicable Me 3 2017 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Despicable Me 3,دانلود انیمیشن من شرور 3,دانلود انیمیشن من شرور 3 Despicable Me 3 2017,دانلود انیمیشن من شرور Despicable Me 2017,دانلود دوبله فارسی انیمیشن Despicable Me 3,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود کارتون من نفرت انگیز,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Despicable Me 3 2017,دسپیکابل می,دوبله فارسی,دوبله گلوری انیمیشن من شرور 3,من شرور 3,
ادامه مطلب
نمی‌دونم؛ ولی از اون‌هایی که با هایلایتر زرد رنگ توی ذهنم پر رنگ شده‌ن، همیشه اول از همه این میاد توی ذهنم که یه شب بهم گفت دوستش بهش گفته النا خیلی دید ساده و خاصی داره. همین. و من به «همین» مدت‎ها فکر کردم و دیدم آدم‌هایی که ازشون خوشم میاد یا چیزهایی که بهشون علاقه دارم، همه ساده و خاصن. یک جایی خونده بودم که موراکامی کتاب‌هاش رو به زبان انگلیسی می‌نوشت و بعد ترجمه‌شون می‌کرد به ژاپنی، چون زبان انگلیسیش اون‌قدر قوی نبود و با این کار م
Danlod Filshah,hkdldak tdgahi,The Elephant King 2017,انیمیشن ایرانی فیلشاه,انیمیشن فیلشاه به کارگردانی حامد محمدیان,تماشای آنلاین انیمیشن فیلشاه,دانلود انیمیشن فیشاه با کیفیت 1080p,دانلود انیمیشن فیل شاه,دانلود انیمیشن فیل شاه 720p HD,دانلود انیمیشن کامل فیلشاه,دانلود رایگان انیمیشن فیلشاه,دانلود فیلشاه,دانلود فیلم فیلشاه,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن فیلشاه,سایت دوستی ها,فیلشاه,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,The Red Turtle 2016,WEB-DL,x265 HEVC,انیمیشن فرانسوی,بلوری,دانلود The Red Turtle 2016 720p,دانلود انیمیشن The Red Turtle 2016,دانلود انیمیشن لاک پشت قرمز 2016,دانلود انیمیشن لاک پشت قرمز The Red Turtle 2016,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون جدید,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن The Red Turtle 2016 1080p,دوبله فارسی,زبان اصلی,فانتزی,
ادامه مطلب
BERLIN (AP) - The U.S. Embassy in Berlin unveiled a statue of Ronald Reagan on Friday at a site overlooking the location of the former president's iconic speech imploring the Soviet Union to remove the Berlin Wall.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called the inauguration of the work a "monumental moment" before helping remove the cover from the larger-than-life statue on the Embassy's terrace, at eye-level with the top of the landmark Brandenburg Gate.
Saturday marks the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, and Pompeo was winding up a two-day trip to multiple cities and towns for commemorations.

The gate, which was just on the East German side of the Wall, was the backdrop for Reagan's 1987 speech in which he challenged Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev to go further with the re
دانلود آهنگ یوسف زمانی به نام قطار
یوسف زمانی به نام قطار
Yousef Zamani - Ghatar
دانلود آهنگ یوسف زمانی به نام ابرو کمون
دانلود آهنگ یوسف زمانی به نام شیک
دانلود آهنگ یوسف زمانی به نام اسمشو چی بزارم
دانلود آهنگ یوسف زمانی به نام پاییز امسال
دانلود آهنگ یوسف زمانی به نام دلگیر نشو
دانلود آهنگ یوسف زمانی به نام دلت میاد
دانلود آهنگ یوسف زمانی به نام وای دلم رفت
دانلود آهنگ یوسف زمانی به نام اشتباه بود
دانلود آهنگ یوسف زمانی به نام عاشقانه
دانلود آهنگ
Danlod Film Choori,Download Chick Movie,تماشای آنلاین فیلم و سریال,چوری,دانلود چوری,دانلود رایگان فیلم چوری,دانلود فیلم از سایت دوستی ها,دانلود فیلم ایرانی,دانلود فیلم چوری با کیفیت عالی,دانلود فیلم سینمایی چوری,دانلود قانونی فیلم,دانلود نیم بها,سارا بنیاس,سایت دوستی ها,فیلم چوری,فیلم چوری جواد اردکانی,فیلم کامل چوری,کیانوش عیاری,نسخه اصلی فیلم چوری,نسخه اصلی فیلم چوری 1379,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,Lily and Jim 1997,x265 HEVC,انیمیشن کوتاه,خلاصه داستان,دانلود Lily and Jim 1997 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Lily and Jim 1997,دانلود انیمیشن با لینک مستقیم,دانلود انیمیشن لیلی و جیم,دانلود انیمیشن لیلی و جیم Lily and Jim 1997,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Lily and Jim 1997 1080p,زبان اصلی,عاشقانه,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,Jock the Hero Dog 2011,x265 HEVC,انیمیشن,دانلود Jock the Hero Dog 2011 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Jock the Hero Dog 2011,دانلود انیمیشن جوک سگ قهرمان Jock the Hero Dog 2011,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود کارتون جدید,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Jock the Hero Dog 2011 1080p,زبان اصلی,کمدی,کیفیت بلوری,
ادامه مطلب
دانلود اهنگ قلب من شادمهر عقیلی
دانلود اهنگ شادمهر عقیلی بنام قلب من
دانلود اهنگ جدید شادمهر قلب من
دانلود اهنگ شادمهر هرکسی راهش سمت من افتاد
دانلود اهنگ شادمهر راهشو بستم
دانلود البوم قلب من شادمهر
دانلود اهنگ شادمهر عقیلی سرنوشت
دانلود ریمیکس اهنگ قلب من شادمهر

سلام دوستان

از این بخش می توانید آهنگ های کد های 01 تا 30 دانلود کنید

دانلود آهنگ کد 01 : دانلود 

دانلود آهنگ کد 02 : دانلود 

دانلود آهنگ کد 03 : دانلود 

دانلود آهنگ کد 04 : دانلود 

دانلود آهنگ کد 05 : دانلود 

دانلود آهنگ کد 06 : دانلود                       

د
Adam and Dog 2011,BluRay,x265 HEVC,دانلود انیمیشن Adam and Dog 2011,دانلود انیمیشن آدام و سگ 2011,دانلود انیمیشن آدام و سگ Adam and Dog 2011,دانلود انیمیشن کوتاه,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم Adam and Dog 2011 720p,دانلود کارتون با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم Adam and Dog 2011 1080p,دوبله فارسی,زبان اصلی,کیفیت بلوری,نامزد اسکار,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,Top Cat Begins 2015,x265 HEVC,تاپ کت,داش پیشی و بروبچ,دانلود Top Cat Begins 2015 720p,دانلود انیمیشن Don Gato: El Inicio de la Pandilla 2015,دانلود انیمیشن Top Cat Begins 2015,دانلود انیمیشن داش پیشی و بروبچ Top Cat Begins 2015,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Top Cat Begins 2015 1080p,سورن,کیفیت بلوری,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,The Last Unicorn 1982,آخرین اسب تک شاخ,بلوری,دانلود The Last Unicorn 1982 720p,دانلود انیمیشن The Last Unicorn 1982,دانلود انیمیشن آخرین تک شاخ با دوبله فارسی,دانلود دوبله فارسی انیمیشن The Last Unicorn 1982,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم آخرین تک شاخ,دانلود کارتون یونیکورن,دانلود مستقیم انمیشن The Last Unicorn 1982,دوبله فارسی,یونیکو اسب شاخدار,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,Brave,The Legend of Mor'du 2012,x265 HEVC,انیمیشن دلیر,انیمیشن کوتاه,بلوری,دانلود The Legend of Mor'du 2012 720p,دانلود انیمیشن The Legend of Mor'du 2012,دانلود انیمیشن افسانه موردو,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی The Legend of Mor'du 2012,دانلود کارتون با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن The Legend of Mor'du 2012 1080p,زبان اصلی,
ادامه مطلب
این پست را به بهانه ی فیلم سینمایی که روز گذشته تماشا کردم می نویسم.
آگاتا و حقیقت قتل
و اما ماجرا، آگاتا کریستی در طول زندگی خود که یک نویسنده موفق بوده است دچار مشکلاتی هم بوده. از جمله مشکلاتی که با همسر اولش داشته.
گویا این خانم نویسنده در برهه ای از زمان 11 روز غیب می شود و هیچ فردی تا به الان نمی داند در طی این 11 روز کجا بوده.
این فیلم یک ماجرای تخیلی از حضور این نویسنده در حل معمای قتل دختر خوانده ی فلورانس نایتینگل (پرستار مشهور) است. 
ما
BluRay,It's Such a Beautiful Day 2012,x265 HEVC,خلاصه داستان,دانلود It's Such a Beautiful Day 2012 720p,دانلود انیمیشن It's Such a Beautiful Day 2012,دانلود انیمیشن یک روز زیبا It's Such a Beautiful Day 2012,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن It's Such a Beautiful Day 2012 1080p,دوبله فارسی,زبان اصلی,کارتون,کیفیت بلوری,یک روز زیبا,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,The Prophet 2014,انیمیشن پیامبر,بلوری,پیامبر,داستان انیمیشن The Prophet 2014,دانلود The Prophet 2014,دانلود The Prophet 2014 720p,دانلود انیمیشن The Prophet 2014,دانلود انیمیشن پیامبر The Prophet,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی انیمیشن The Prophet 2014,دانلود فیلم The Prophet 2014 1080p,دانلود فیلم با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن The Prophet 2014,
ادامه مطلب
FULL HD,Ozzy 2016,ازی,دانلود انیمیشن Ozzy 2016,دانلود انیمیشن Ozzy 2016 با کیفیت 1080p,دانلود انیمیشن ازی 2016,دانلود انیمیشن ازی Ozzy 2016,دانلود دوبله فارسی انیمیشن Ozzy 2016,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون Ozzy 2016 با کیفیت 720p,دانلود کارتون جدید,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Ozzy 2016,دوبله فارسی,دوبله گلوری انیمیشن Ozzy,زبان اصلی,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,G.I. Joe: The Movie 1987,x265 HEVC,بلوری,جی.آی.جو,حجم کم,دانلود انیمیشن G I Joe The Movie 1987,دانلود انیمیشن جی.آی.جو G.I. Joe: The Movie 1987,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی G.I. Joe: The Movie 1987,دانلود فیلم جی آی جو 1978,دانلود کارتون G.I. Joe: The Movie 1987 720p,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن G.I. Joe: The Movie 1987 1080p,زبان اصلی,
ادامه مطلب
B.O.B.'s Big Break 2009,BluRay,انیمیشن زبان اصلی,دانلود B.O.B.'s Big Break,دانلود B.O.B.'s Big Break 2009 720p,دانلود انیمیشن B.O.B.'s Big Break 2009,دانلود انیمیشن B.O.B.'s Big Break با کیفیت 1080p,دانلود انیمیشن کوتاه,دانلود رایگان انیمیشن با دوبله فارسی,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود کارتون فرار بزرگ باب,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن B.O.B.'s Big Break 2009,فرار بزرگ باب,کیفیت بلوری,
ادامه مطلب
Home 2015,x265 HEVC,حجم کم,داستان انیمیشن Home 2015,دانلود Home 2015,دانلود انیمیشن Home 2015,دانلود انیمیشن با دوبله فارسی,دانلود انیمیشن خانه 2015,دانلود انیمیشن خانه Home 2015,دانلود دوبله فارسی انیمیشن Home 2015,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی انیمیشن Home 2015,دانلود فیلم Home 2015 720p,دانلود کارتون Home 2015 1080p,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Home 2015 BluRay,گلوری,
ادامه مطلب

سلام دوستان

دانلود آهنگ کد 01 : دانلود 

دانلود آهنگ کد 02 : دانلود 

دانلود آهنگ کد 03 : دانلود 

دانلود آهنگ کد 04 : دانلود 

دانلود آهنگ کد 05 : دانلود 

دانلود آهنگ کد 06 : دانلود                       

دانلود آهن

سلام دوستان